Mornings are great—if it’s a Saturday morning when you don’t have to be at the ice rink for hockey practice at 7 a.m. Otherwise? Oof—getting kids to school, daycare or sports, adults off to the adult part of the day, dogs to doggie daycare—it’s a rush that often seems crazy-making. Take advantage of our Hot-to-Go Breakfast Sandwiches to make the start of your day a lot easier and a lot more enjoyable, with something for everyone in your household.
- Don’t wait in a long line at a bagel shop when you can grab a Deli Express Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bagel. All the deliciousness in a fraction of the time.
- Or maybe there’s someone who needs some firing up. Our Chorizo Sausage, Jalapeno Egg, Cheese and Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuit Sandwich will make their eyes pop wide open! Bonus—extra water consumption. (Milk is also known for being a good foil to heat.)
- Feeling the need for a lighter bite? Try the Egg White, Ham & Cheese on an English Muffin. All the flavor and protein without the cholesterol of the egg yolk. Pair with some fresh fruit or fruit juice, and feel good.
- Go back to basics: The Sausage Biscuit or Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches give you delicious, hearty meat in a flaky pastry. Add some yogurt or fruit juice to round off that first meal of the day.
- Some days may feel like there’s just not enough breakfast in the world to get you going. But we’ve got you covered: Our Mega Omelet Sandwich with two sausage patties, cheese and bacon on a giant bun will fill that appetite. Finish that off, and you’re ready for anything the day can throw at you. (But you might have to double the order if you have athletic teenagers in the mix.)